Synergistic Research Galileo SX Power cord. (Opinions on sound quality appreciated).

Synergistic Research Galileo SX Power cord.
I know this cord is pricey, but can anyone share opinion or experience on the sound quality with this power cord?
I have owned in the past Synergistic Master Coupler (about 20 years ago) and the Apex.
It would be connected to a Lumin X1 into my Audioquest Niagara power conditioner.

I would appreciate experienced comments. Thank you.

ozzy
128x128ozzy
Ozzy, eager to hear your review - I am using an ADD-powr Sorcer now because of you! What a great addition - I am eying the SX and interested in your thoughts on the sound/difference it makes. I have other SR products and find them very helpful, but they are not inexpensive...
Thanks wisper. I'm expecting good things with the Synergistic SX power cable.

ozzy

I’ve got SR power cables in all ranges and while they range from good to very good, check out the new MIT 2C3D power cords. Bruce has knocked it out of the park in this price range. Total game changers IMHO...

https://mitcables.com/download/4148/
nmmusicman,
I have only owned one MIT cable and it was a speaker cable. I think it was called the M-750. Never tried the power cords. Their design approach has always interested me.
Thank you for your post.

ozzy
In my system power cords sometimes makes a difference, but sometimes not.

Been there, done that. Had a guy years ago, had a whole electronics test bench in his basement. He was a variant on the snake-oil theme. He would admit some wires were better, but not much, and insisted they could all be made at home for a tiny fraction anyway. One time he calls up all excited, comes over so I can hear his fabulous wire that he compared and cannot hear any difference between his and the $7k wonder that he was able to somehow borrow. (He would gladly spend $500 on parts but never more than $50 on an actual power cord.)

Anyway, point is, in my system the huge difference between them was easy to hear. I mean it was obvious, night and day. He was floored. Kept saying over and over again, "They sounded just the same in my system! I really thought they were the same!"  

Now here's another point. There will be those who will use this to push the canard that this stuff is all system dependent. Hogwash. Only thing system dependent about it is if your system, or ears, aren't up to resolving the differences. Because trust me, the leopard does not magically change his spots.