New Dynaudio Heritage Special..?..!

Does anyone know anything about these speakers?
just launched last week.
only 2500 made. $7000 or so in US.
Looks like an old Contour, but has all the components of the Confidence.
sounds like the ultimate monitor.

I have Special 40s and now am envious..😉

anyone hear anything?

https://www.dynaudio.com/home-audio/heritage/heritage-special

ianrmack
Funny, I'd prefer the Heritage Specials in the Special 40 box...all a matter of taste ;)

Better parts, better sound...the still new to me Heritage Specials are just great.  If you are inclined, get them...
It's hard to make a judgement about anything based on what Steve Huff says. He seems to be sincere, but I don't think he realizes yet his own pattern of being in love with being in love with components he reviews, and then proclaiming them to be the best ever...until the next one comes along.
Roxy...Exactly!    Ianrmack missed his raving about the PassINT25 and how its better than the VinnieRossi.  Lost all cred right there. Then he said he thinks he's done and the 250INT shows up.  Cant wait for THAT review.  Its like a Pump and Dump Carnival barker.
Seems like this thread is turning into a make fun of Steve Huff thread.

As an owner of the Heritage Specials, if anyone has any specific questions I can answer, please ask.

@kenjit probably not actual wood- mdf ; easier to route and less variance run to run on CNC machines; Based on volume buys I bet raw BOM cost for these handsome cabinets is about 1k;  Add in the NRE of engineering design to get that BOM, COGs just sky rockets; 
Inflation is here btw;  
Try buying 2x4's and sheets of plywood; Crazy town