Smooth/Musical Bookshelves upto $1500 - $2000

Hi members,

Greetings, I'm so glad to have found this forum. This is my first post and i'm taking my first step into real/proper Hi-Fi. Some details.

Room Size = 12ft x 10ft
Music Source = Desktop PC
Music Type = Pop, Rock, Hip-Hop, Dance, House, Techno.
Budget for speakers = $1500 - $2000 ( Bookshelves )

I like a Smooth and Musical sound which is easy on the ears, a kind of sound which is comfortable to listen for long hours. Basically fatigue free listening.

Unfortunately i have very sensitive ears. A Bright/Analytical/Forward sound gives me a headache within minutes and High Treble pierces my ears and they start hurting rather quickly.

At the same time i'd like the sound to be involving & exciting with a melodious character with a bit of detail. Taught bass with excellent vocals is preferred. I'm willing to add a Subwoofer. ( separate budget )

I'd like to invite suggestions for Bookshelves which fit the above description. I hope such a Speaker exists which is involving & exciting but at the same time smooth and musical.

Regards,

Rana.
rana_kirti
I can recommend both the Audioengine 2 and 5s, Paradigm mini monitor 6s, ATC 7s, and the new Dali speakers.
Sounds like your discribing Fritz carbon 7's to me.
Nice full sound with good bass. Top end could be more open, but very musical speakers.
Well mostly i listen to pop/rock with a bit of all other genres of music. I'm looking for an all-rounder kind of speaker which is easy on the ears.

I'm not saying I want dull/bland/boring speakers. Just something which has the treble recessed/rolled off a bit as I'm very sensitive to higher frequencies.
ATC 7s would probably meet your expectations. Pro studio. Play all genres well.