KT 170

I haven't tried the KT 150's yet, now this-
https://www.vivatubes.com/copy-of-new-tung-sol-kt150-vacuum-tube/
" With the success of the KT120 and KT150 they dialed things up yet again with the KT170 which has a plate dissipation of a whopping 85 watts! A pair of these badboys can put out 300 watts." That's a lot of juice!

Price isn't too shocking, comparing it to the KT 150.

PL owners, Buy them and report back. 
tablejockey
"So yes we tested the KT 170’s and as with anything new they are quite unstable. Same thing happened with the 150s when they first came out and over time Tingsol fix them right up."

Like many new things introduced, first couple of batches reveals any weakness that might need addressing. I'm going to wait until early adopters report their experience.

I'm highly interested in the 170's for my PL Evo400. Please give us some feedback as soon as these are purchased. 

@tablejockey Upscale doesn't even have them listed for sale yet, which to me seems odd
"Upscale doesn't even have them listed for sale yet, which to me seems odd"

Maybe they haven't got the official "okay" from PL to say it's okay to use on "x" models, along with field history being a new tube?

Call them to get an answer.
Any updates?
I have a pair of newer Quicksilver V4 monos designed for the KT150 and need data sheets on these to see if I can use them
Before you order a set, just be ware the KT-170 bottles are physically too big to fit in any PL amps, and many others. The amp will need to have especially wide socket spacing to allow the 170s to fit.