Conrad-Johnson Discolored (rusty?) Allen screws on side of MF-2550.

I just bought a used CJ MF-2550 a short time ago and it's been working perfectly. Today I was just checking the routing of my cables with a flashlight and I accidentally noticed that there are Allen (hex) screws on either side of the amp, between the cooling fins. There are also regular Philips screws. The question is that the Philips screws all look completely normal, but some of the Allen screws are discolored and may be rusty.

Would you think I should just leave well enough alone since the amp is working OK or should the discolored Allen screws be replaced? I'd be hesitant to do the replacement myself, in case any of them broke off and left inner components unsupported. Any advice would be appreciated. A link to a photo I just took follows.

https://i.imgur.com/rJnfyZs.jpg
rff000
They are just oxide finished hex cap screws, they tend to rust. You can unscrew them and use WD40 and a toothbrush to remove surface rust. 
my first step is to have the factory do a serious inspection and replacement of any part(s) which is needed.  

Congrats on the new CJ power amp, they are a great company. Enjoy.

What speakers and other components are you using..