Synergistic Research Galileo SX Power cord. (Opinions on sound quality appreciated).

Synergistic Research Galileo SX Power cord.
I know this cord is pricey, but can anyone share opinion or experience on the sound quality with this power cord?
I have owned in the past Synergistic Master Coupler (about 20 years ago) and the Apex.
It would be connected to a Lumin X1 into my Audioquest Niagara power conditioner.

I would appreciate experienced comments. Thank you.

ozzy
128x128ozzy
birdymaker

Thank you for taking the time to cite various SR PC and their effects in your system. I can address the part regarding McCormack DNA1- amp,
Steve voices his creations in a super neutral way. Most owners do indeed stick with the stock PC. I enjoyed reading about the AP PC as well.
I think that the creativity behind SR designs can act in a confusing manner, especially, those bullets (filters). In concept, very cool.

Happy Listening!
Post removed 
birdymaker,
Thank you so much for your impressions of various power cords including the SR Galileo SX.
I think SR said the power cord will be shipped next Thursday or Friday.
Looking forward to sharing.

ozzy
Ozzy, eager to hear your review - I am using an ADD-powr Sorcer now because of you! What a great addition - I am eying the SX and interested in your thoughts on the sound/difference it makes. I have other SR products and find them very helpful, but they are not inexpensive...