Suddenly...one third of my tracks are 'unavailable' using Qobuz

Hi all, I am now thinking this might be a common occurrence with any of the music services but I went to my favourite playlist I created using Qobuz and suddenly 20 tracks out of the 63 tracks I have added is now unavailable? I guess Qobuz is like popular video streaming services where movies come and go. That is disappointing :(

I am in Canada by the way. Wishing everyone the best from beautiful Nova Scotia! 

Bill
wgs57
All of my tracks are available. They’re always on. No files or filters to fumble up.

Vinyl: The choice of true music connoisseurs!

Dont get left behind in cyber dust!
And this is exactly why I "buy" physical media. It will never disappear. CD', LP's, Cassettes......
I have found that to true, but also entire albums.
Take for example Ray Charles' Genius Loves Company

Can anyone else access that album?

Maybe it's now restricted in my location?
I couldn’t find that exact title either but a search turned up no less than 13 albums by Ray Charles with the word genius in them. I suspect that because his material has been re-packaged so many times the album you’re looking for is under one of those other “genius“ titles.
I totally understand your side...there is something very special to be had when you can touch and hold a vinyl record or a CD. You can see your collection and investment. 

But the advantage of streaming is the shear volume of music you can browse from and the quality from a good DAC is very acceptable with my old ears. I enjoy all mediums because it gives me choice. I am starting up a vinyl and CD collection again which makes me feel like a teenager again. 

Bill from Nova Scotia