help on changing capacitors

Hello every one I need advice...I have a balanced audio technology vk-5i preamplifier that needs to change the output capacitors they are rated 1mfd at 400vdc this use to be made by Jensen but they are no longer in business, I contacted Bat but they asked more than 450 us for changing them, can you recommend a substitute and what brand should I buy?
Best Regards
Albert Saadia

asaadia
I stand corrected. The ODAM are $90 from Vcap while the Miflex are $66 from Partsconnexion. The $1200 was for CuTF however and it should have been $2200+ Must be having a pre-senior moment.
Post removed 
@ausaudio   Thanks for the info.  I probably have in 150 different caps in my shop right now.  My quotes as I thought that I eluded to are about the type of caps in general.  I have a few different PIO, they seem to share a rich tone quality, but not as detailed as some other caps that I prefer. My note about Digikey having Jensen was only because I looked. I had no idea that they were out of business. 
140208 Jensen Capacitors | Capacitors | DigiKey Marketplace

Right. Caps are easily swapped. Think of it not as a repair but as an upgrade. Shop for your caps the same way you would shop for any other component- by listener impressions.

Agreed with @millercabon.  The most accurate source of listening impressions in my experience is humbleHifi.  He's always right on the money to my ears.

http://www.humblehomemadehifi.com/Cap.html
An important consideration with that site is the listening tests were only done in speaker crossovers, not electronics. Typically just on the high pass circuit only. This is very important to remember. They will not necessarily sound the same in a preamp, amp or dac circuit.