Suddenly...one third of my tracks are 'unavailable' using Qobuz

Hi all, I am now thinking this might be a common occurrence with any of the music services but I went to my favourite playlist I created using Qobuz and suddenly 20 tracks out of the 63 tracks I have added is now unavailable? I guess Qobuz is like popular video streaming services where movies come and go. That is disappointing :(

I am in Canada by the way. Wishing everyone the best from beautiful Nova Scotia! 

Bill
wgs57
I've had a couple of situations where the album initially seemed to disappear from Qobuz only to find my original link had changed. The album was still there, but just not accessible with my old link in Favorites or a Playlist. A new search turned up the same album, still fully available. 

Still have to say that is annoying, but not quite the same league as disappearing all together. So far, Qobuz has been much better on this point than the video streaming services.

Folks, I am very sorry...my error. It turns out those songs that were unavailable in my playlist were due to my local QNAP file server being powered off. 

This is not a Qobuz problem at all :) Thanks for your suggestions and interest in replying. 

Bill in Nova Scotia
wgs57
Folks, I am very sorry...my error. It turns out those songs that were unavailable in my playlist were due to my local QNAP file server being powered off. This is not a Qobuz problem at all ...
It’s okay - we’ve all made silly mistakes like that. I’d start a thread on that topic and admit to my own bonehead error, but I’m too embarrassed. I need a few more years to get over it.
All of my tracks are available. They’re always on. No files or filters to fumble up.

Vinyl: The choice of true music connoisseurs!

Dont get left behind in cyber dust!
And this is exactly why I "buy" physical media. It will never disappear. CD', LP's, Cassettes......