Suddenly...one third of my tracks are 'unavailable' using Qobuz

Hi all, I am now thinking this might be a common occurrence with any of the music services but I went to my favourite playlist I created using Qobuz and suddenly 20 tracks out of the 63 tracks I have added is now unavailable? I guess Qobuz is like popular video streaming services where movies come and go. That is disappointing :(

I am in Canada by the way. Wishing everyone the best from beautiful Nova Scotia! 

Bill
wgs57
That is not good. As noted above, Please email Qobuz and ask them. Please include the names of some of your missing tracks.

Are you using Roon? Other Roon users have had similar issues. “Sometimes these streaming quirks are fixed by restarting your Roon Core”.

I also suggest you reboot all devices. Power down your modem and router for 2 minutes. Please also ensure all software updates have been applied. If issue continues, please email Qobuz customer support.  
I also found this that may or may not apply to your issue:

Some rights-holders will restrict certain tracks in Qobuz allowing them to only be purchased for download.  These songs will however be displayed in the Qobuz Desktop or Mobile App as 'Qobuz Extracts'; 30-60 second samples of the full song to hear when browsing. 

The right-holders prevent streaming audio systems such as Bluesound from playing 'Extracts' or song samples in Qobuz.

Check out your particular album in the Qobuz Mobile or Desktop app in order to verify that the Album does not contain 'Extracts'”.

I've had a couple of situations where the album initially seemed to disappear from Qobuz only to find my original link had changed. The album was still there, but just not accessible with my old link in Favorites or a Playlist. A new search turned up the same album, still fully available. 

Still have to say that is annoying, but not quite the same league as disappearing all together. So far, Qobuz has been much better on this point than the video streaming services.

Folks, I am very sorry...my error. It turns out those songs that were unavailable in my playlist were due to my local QNAP file server being powered off. 

This is not a Qobuz problem at all :) Thanks for your suggestions and interest in replying. 

Bill in Nova Scotia
    wgs57
    Folks, I am very sorry...my error. It turns out those songs that were unavailable in my playlist were due to my local QNAP file server being powered off. This is not a Qobuz problem at all ...
    It’s okay - we’ve all made silly mistakes like that. I’d start a thread on that topic and admit to my own bonehead error, but I’m too embarrassed. I need a few more years to get over it.