Snake oil??

Well, on March 8th, at the age of 64, I suffered a mild stroke. I have felt that things were returning to normal for the last few weeks. Now I’m not so sure. I just reviewed an email that came to me from Agon about a mysterious substance involving something called 3-Dimensional Enhancer, the NPS 1260. It claims to cure literally all my audio problems for the low price of $599. Is this some leftover April Fools thing or am I having some sort of stroke relapse?   I’m hoping that MC has some form to sage advice for this conundrum. 
sawdustguy
Post removed 
I've seen the newest TVs. They have some really annoying digital artifacts that I couldn't live with. Yes, they are impressive at first, but they are like an audio system that has incredible transparency but lacks emotional musical impact. They are cartoonish. All but the very latest TVs are like that.

They ship in "store" mode. Over saturated, over noise reduced, over sharpened. This is not indicative at all of what modern TVs can do, properly setup, even relatively inexpensive ones.

mijostyn
Cleeds, would you like to see my professional jewelry? Get me an address and I will mail you a picture.
No, I definitely don't want to see any of your "jewelry" and certainly am not going to provide you with any of my personal information.
"...and certainly am not going to provide you with any of my personal information."

It does not seem that anyone was asking for it anyway.