Remember the Electric Light Orchestra

Anyone on this forum remember ELO? I have all of their original albums from the 70's and 80's but they are starting to show a little wear from play... Wonder why they have not re-released their best work on good quality, heavy duty vinyl? Seriously, Jeff Lynne is a bona fide musical genius.

I'm ready to re-buy all their albums!
stickman451
He was just driving down a country road (B road) with hedges (I assume) on either side, that would have obscured his view, I mean those country lanes are usually only wide enough for one vehicle, the last thing one is looking at is the hedges on each side looking out for wayward hay bales.
I think I read that the bale of hay crashed through the hedge.
Poor chap indeed.
Darkmoebius - I caught that tour in Portland, ME in 1978 as well. I was 14. Spaceship stage, lasers, etc. Awesome show - still have the tour book and ticket stub.
Like you im buying all their studio albums on Vinyl, I've bought all except 1 which is Zoom. If anyone has it and would like to part with it please let me know 
Fortunate to see them in the late 70's. It was a very good concert and they sounded excellent at that particular venue. Can't remember the warm up act.🍄🥳
I wonder if Jeff Lynn is having a feud with old band mates, label or publishing or problems with the old tapes as I think he rerecorded some of the ELO hits a few year ago