stereo review magazine

any thoughts on the old 'stereo review' magazine!! i've read them since the early 70's to their end!!!
128x128g_nakamoto
Never said they are all out of print. Just I haven't seen them. Sheesh. Not like I have time to go looking. I have you all to entertain, practically a full time job all by itself.

They were a magazine that catered to the mass market hi fi of the day and your basic components but the issue was that everything was good and sounded the same as long as it measured well because julian hirsch was sued by bose and lost so he was never really honest after 1968 and it changed the face of the magazine after 1968 and pretty much any bad review never happening again.
Just like my current subscriptions to "Stereophile" and "Absolute Sound", I used to look forward to "Stereo Review" and "Audio" to arrive in my mailbox. I particularly looked forward to the Annual Equipment Directory from "Audio" that arrived every October. I still have the ones from the 80's and 90's that I use to check the true MSRP and specs of vintage products I'm considering here on Audiogon, and other websites.