Which amplifier should i buy

Hi,
Iv'e already asked , quite similar question , but i would like to clarify my question. So , Iv'e ordered a new speakers, Magico A3 and now i want to buy an amplifier, a tube amplifier. The amount of money that i can allow myself is up to 20,000$. The possibilities that i thought about are : zesto eror 300 / vtl MB -450 series ||| signature / vac phi 170 (two - i mean transform it monobloc) . Those are the options that i thought about till now. Does anyone can recommend which is the best option in this amount of money , it doesn't have to be from the option list that i mentioned.Unfortunately  there are brands that i can not buy in my country (ISR) , for example cat....
Thanks to anyone . 
128x128haimr
Thanks again to everyone, i will test my hearing as some of you suggested and decide.
Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The peanut gallery (me) recommends Pass Labs XA-60.8 amps; these are Class A amps; I base my recommendation on the following: 
There is a fella named Jay on YouTube (he has a "channel") and he recently acquired a pair of astounding Magico M6 speakers; connected to it, he's running a Pass XP-32 line stage, and the XA-60.8 amps.  In one of the recent introductory videos, I believe a representative from the factory, or the store he bought them from was there to help Jay set up the speakers in his listening room.  The Representative appears to have never listened to Pass gear before and he was beyond surprised, in a good way of course.  As the saying goes - happy hunting (for amplifiers).  
+1 For Atma-Sphere MA-1
After decades of being a dedicated SET guy, I am now a major Atma fan boy! Atmas are, literally, 1 SET per channel functioning in push pull mode. They give the sweetness and musicality of SETs with the detail of SS.
The only other amp I would consider, regardless of price, is the CAT JL7. Like the MA-1, it uses a lot of tubes. But unlike the Atma, it uses an output transformer. But its output transformer is among the best made and the JL7 is among the best amps made. But for a lot less money, the MA-1 is unique and great! I know you are not in the US but would highly recommend that you give Ralph at Atma-Sphere a call. He is a true gentle
That is, a true gentleman. He will give you excellent advise and is not al all pushy.
I can say that a magico is a hard load to drive and an acoustic suspension speaker so a tube amp is not a good option unless it has 2 ohm taps and high power and current which means large mono blocks like the vtl mentioned i would opt for a vintage high current solid state amp the low end and tonality will be much better with one than tubes and the maintenance costs will be a whole lot less.