Klipsch Cornwall IV

Hello all,

I'm interested in what people who have heard the speaker feel about it. I currently run spatial M3 turbos and have an all tube analog setup ( line magnetic, hagerman ) with an oppo 105 being the digital front end.

Previous speakers have been acoustic zen, reference 3A, Maggie 3.6, and triangles. I am more concerned with a huge immersive sound stage than I am with pinpoint imagery. I have a big room and have plenty of space between the back wall and my speakers if I need it.

Any thoughts?
128x128simao
Hmm. There's also a pair of Triangle Magellan Cellos for sale here that would be a divorce-inducer if I bough them. But it's tempting.
I bet the Triangles are terrific. But at 92 db dropping to 3 ohms, they are a very different speaker. It depends on what you're after.
I had CWIV for several months last year and already miss them. They are not your grandad’s CWs from years past nor is the more recent CWIII in the same league. I concur with positives other owners have said about the IVs, I’ll also mention resolution and transparency are quite high and distortion low. My only nit to pick is tonality of some instruments. All in all a terrific speaker anywhere near its 6k price, esp if you favor low-powered tube amps.
@mahlman who in Huntsville is a dealer and has the CW IV on display?  I thought all high end dealers were gone in Alabama.  Mid-high end stores in Bham are long gone.  I think Best Buy tried to put a Magnolia in their Hoover store and it's closed now I believe.  They never had the good stuff anyway.