Uptone EtherRegen or Gigafoil v4???

I've read a great deal about both the EtherRegen and the Gigafoil v4.  Has anyone tried both of these units to compare?  
I've gone to a total streaming system now, and I'm wondering how it can get better than what I currently have.  What does something like these units do to enhance the sound?  Is it worth the $650 for either of these units?

calgarian5355
Also consider the Network Acoustics ENO Ethernet Filters.  They seem to be the recent "darlings".
I am a ENO user....biggest advantage with ENO is passive filtration of incoming noise on Ethernet. Read up on ENO here before invest in any other solution,

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/streaming-sound-quality-want-the-very-best-sound-quality-netw...
I’ve had the EtherRegen, Gigafoil and ENO in my system. In the end I kept the Gigafoil and ENO. I have the ENO right before my streamer. I don’t think the Gigafoil is better than the EtherRegen but the ER gave me dropout issues and required rebooting frequently. -Alex
Whatever you choose use fiber optic cable, it is a big upgrade over ethernet.
P.S. I use the EtherRegen. Never tried the other one mentioned. 

ozzy
You can use ethernet now with the advent of Network Acoustics ENO ethernet filter and cables. Amazing sound without a bunch of boxes.