Which amplifier should i buy

Hi,
Iv'e already asked , quite similar question , but i would like to clarify my question. So , Iv'e ordered a new speakers, Magico A3 and now i want to buy an amplifier, a tube amplifier. The amount of money that i can allow myself is up to 20,000$. The possibilities that i thought about are : zesto eror 300 / vtl MB -450 series ||| signature / vac phi 170 (two - i mean transform it monobloc) . Those are the options that i thought about till now. Does anyone can recommend which is the best option in this amount of money , it doesn't have to be from the option list that i mentioned.Unfortunately  there are brands that i can not buy in my country (ISR) , for example cat....
Thanks to anyone . 
128x128haimr
You didnot say what you have for a preamplifier  this amplifier below the Coda 16 is Great and will better most anything you put against it . I don’t own it but have heard it it ,it is Exceptional on every level. If I could afford it I would own it.
http://v2.stereotimes.com/post/coda-technologies-16.0-amplifier-by-terry-london

I would combo a SS amp with a tube preamp. My suggestion: SimAudio 760 and a ARC 28SE. $19,000 for both
Octave Audio in Germany makes powerful tube integrateds and power amps that can be purchased with supplemental power supplies called black boxes meant to assist with hungry multi driver speakers. I’ve heard a few and always liked them.