Snake oil??

Well, on March 8th, at the age of 64, I suffered a mild stroke. I have felt that things were returning to normal for the last few weeks. Now I’m not so sure. I just reviewed an email that came to me from Agon about a mysterious substance involving something called 3-Dimensional Enhancer, the NPS 1260. It claims to cure literally all my audio problems for the low price of $599. Is this some leftover April Fools thing or am I having some sort of stroke relapse?   I’m hoping that MC has some form to sage advice for this conundrum. 
sawdustguy
MillerCarbon ----the problem is that TC is no longer made.  I have a tiny bit left over but it has hardened to where it is very difficult to apply.  Any ideas on how to make it more pliable....and no it can't go in the microwave.  LOL

I am thinking about trying that Furutech stuff on ebay for $150.  What other alternatives do we have?
That ECI stuff is more of a true contact enhancer, nano carbon particles designed to reduce the micro-arcing that occurs when the signal jumps across microscopically small gaps in between conductors.

Surely someone has posted a video where they have captured these micro-arcs in a real world audio situation?

"...designed to reduce the micro-arcing that occurs when the signal jumps across microscopically small gaps in between conductors."

Micro-arcing of that sort may be beneficial to the sound, enhancing saltatory conduction. Hence, aforementioned contact enhancers may be detrimental to the sound.

In some translational theory, we could come back to my (r)evolutionary Biocables.
Pete,
That sounds great. Please keep updating us on what improvements (or non-improvements if applicable) you hear while the product continues to break in. I appreciate your input!

All the best