Which amplifier should i buy

Hi,
Iv'e already asked , quite similar question , but i would like to clarify my question. So , Iv'e ordered a new speakers, Magico A3 and now i want to buy an amplifier, a tube amplifier. The amount of money that i can allow myself is up to 20,000$. The possibilities that i thought about are : zesto eror 300 / vtl MB -450 series ||| signature / vac phi 170 (two - i mean transform it monobloc) . Those are the options that i thought about till now. Does anyone can recommend which is the best option in this amount of money , it doesn't have to be from the option list that i mentioned.Unfortunately  there are brands that i can not buy in my country (ISR) , for example cat....
Thanks to anyone . 
128x128haimr
@haimr, 
You've made it pretty clear that you have a decided preference for tube power amplifiers.  When you heard/auditioned the Magico A3 was it paired with a solid state or tube power amplifier? 
What was your listening impression?
Charles 
Get a Mac. It's an investment. My 1974 ma6100 has been in continuous operation to this day and has never been serviced. 
The CODA CSiB integrated is great for the price. I had one and sold a few weeks ago. I am now getting the CODA 07x preamp and the CODA #8 amp because I liked the CSiB.

I also have the KRELL K-300i (90 watts Class A + more Class AB) that seemed more powerful in the bass than the CSiB. The KRELL is also very smooth sounding, maybe more so than the CSiB. I am reminded of the Luxman m900u with this KRELL. I will be selling the KRELL soon since my use for it did not pass the wife test. She did not want the TV to block the window, so bye-bye KRELL. I am using it in the office now as I type this, great piece.

The Mark Levinson 580 integrated was what I demoed the A3 with a few years ago. I thought that it was the best integrated I had heard. Though I now think the CODA CSiB and the KRELL are better.
You might want to try the Atma Sphere MA-1 Mk3.3 they are in your price range and have plenty of power and drive for most any speaker.