Which amplifier should i buy

Hi,
Iv'e already asked , quite similar question , but i would like to clarify my question. So , Iv'e ordered a new speakers, Magico A3 and now i want to buy an amplifier, a tube amplifier. The amount of money that i can allow myself is up to 20,000$. The possibilities that i thought about are : zesto eror 300 / vtl MB -450 series ||| signature / vac phi 170 (two - i mean transform it monobloc) . Those are the options that i thought about till now. Does anyone can recommend which is the best option in this amount of money , it doesn't have to be from the option list that i mentioned.Unfortunately  there are brands that i can not buy in my country (ISR) , for example cat....
Thanks to anyone . 
128x128haimr
@larryrs
I've never listened to hybrid amplifier I've only heard about them, I'm quiet in love with tube amplifiers but ill take it to consideration.
Thanks a lot.
"...I thought about going to listen to Cary. Thanks a lot..."

SLP is "Sweet Little Pre-amp" I have an F1 version, it's never going to be sold until I'm gone. 
Pretty sure both PS Audio and Audio by Van Alstine have a 30 day trial period.  The ones I mentioned have MOSFET output stages, so they may sound closer to a tube amp in your system than most solid state amps that use bipolar output transistors.  The BHK Signatures are balanced if that is a consideration for you.  No affiliation with either company other than my experience with their amps.
Post removed