when the herb kicked in and your rig sounds perfect

It’s 9:35 PM.

We spend so much time searching for that prefect sound and let me tell you something. 
Right now at 9:35pm,  My under watted class D audioengine N22 amp hooked up to my Cambridge azur 551 preamp, from my project debut carbon and ortofon red hooked up with Amazon speaker wire to my KEF Q150s and my old Yamaha subwoofer spinning black pumas on an acrylic player....
....Sounds absolutely incredible. 
Enjoy. Don’t be critics fellas. Ride the wave......
steweygatz
There are simply zero reliable "longitudinal studies" showing increased death from cannabis use...none. Period. And there is also zero evidence of physical addiction to cannabis unlike alcohol...this sort of nonsense comes up here and there and it’s simply silliness unsupported by facts. A 25% addiction rate is pure fiction...nobody gets delirium tremors or "cold turkey" sickness when stopping even heavy use of pot...nobody anywhere ever. I remember years ago when some emergency room patients in CT had blood tests revealing cannabis in their systems (which can show up days after consumption) and that generated a headline stating that "Pot use leads to emergency rooms." Yeah...that...keep away from stoned chain saw use...
@rfnoise...."It does that...best is to learn to dodge the flack....." ;)

The 'rush' could be disconcerting....the timeless 'afterglow' was pleasant. *S*
Stopped when things started to look like polyethylene too often...

Best: Hash & tequila....you become one Big nerve ending, that's 'pleasantly numb'....*L* 
"The 'rush' could be disconcerting...."

The 'rush' on this thread is disconcerting, indeed.
wolf_garcia,

I am concerned that your denial of what is easily Googled, may be an indication of an underlying issue:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33464286/

While there are other studies, smaller in nature that suggest Cannabis is simply an indicator or other issues, many other studies have concluded otherwise, hence to claim that "There are simply zero reliable "longitudinal studies" showing increased death from cannabis use...none. Period."  is troubling.

I clearly said that 25% of users (regular) exhibited some sort of problem, which does not mean addicted. Somewhere around 10% of regular users are identified to have a problematic dependency and 2% to have what would be identified as a chemical addiction.