$5k-$6K DACs w Roon?

Hi Everyone,
I've been a happy user of a Mytek Brooklyn but now that my room is coming together and my room acoustics are on order I'm thinking of a fancier DAC.  My requirements are relatively simple.  Should have USB but preferably Roon player capabilities.

Brands I have been thinking about:
  • Brekeley (Too cool?, no built in USB)
  • Bricasti (never heard it)
  • Mytek Manhattan II (discontinued?)
  • exaSound
Brands I just don't like:  PS, Chord, Benchmark.  No particular reasons to dislike them, just not interested in shopping that way.

Thoughts?
erik_squires
Bricasti, either M3 or M1 are great musical DACs and also have excellent implemented and sounding network connection capabilities. Many have said they’re better that way than any extra box added. 
Whatever you choose, make sure it takes a master clock BNC input. You‘ll want to upgrade the clock, it‘s what these days gives the biggest improvement to SQ in dacs. 
The Bricasti gear I heard at AXPONA sounded just wonderful. I spent quite a bit of time in their room at the 2019 show. I think they were using their less expensive DAC. If I were buying, I'd get the streaming card installed. Plus, they are in Connecticut and offer excellent service, so the likelihood of its being repairable or upgradeable over the years is higher.

A friend with good ears likes the exaSound stuff, but I've not heard it.
CT? Their web site lists MA, but what do I know? :)

Ah, Erik, my error, of course. Shirley, Massachusetts, it is. An hour from Connecticut.