Looking for my "last" CD transport

Hello everyone,

as I am unhappy with my CD transport which is connected to my Linnenberg Satie DAC, I am looking for my "final" CD transport to replace it.

There is a limited market for new ones but I am also interested to get a vintage one if it makes sense.

Any ideas, suggestions?
Thanks for your help,
BR
Peter
nepfotos
I sell Technics that plays CD, SACD, MQA Coded Discs and does so very well. It's also a great network player. sunnyaudiovideo.com626-966-6259
Also regarding new gear especially CD Players these days. Most of what is available as a high end transport or a CD Player are pretty much throw away items. This is what our world is coming to. From retail to being a year old, they drop out of the bottom. They remind me of the Auto Industry. To me I don’t get wrapped up in that new technology is better. The question is to who it is better for. To me it’s better for the company or the industry because they get to make more money on us poor souls. If you feel you have to keep up with the Jones, have at it. If you desire a true value with some reliability and proven reputation, don’t limit yourself to just new unless you feel like donating money. You will end up back on the forum complaining how blew cash. My suggestion is make sure you’re you do your research and pick what’s best for you. Don’t end up like the folks who are obsessed with televisions when technology changes every 6 months and believe me, not for the better as a consumer. I hope this helps.
My Sony XA7ES is 23 years old. I bought this $3k new player brand new for $1000 when the local distributor cleared them out as the player was discontinued. The tray is very unique and far superior to a Phillips built tray. The player has performed perfectly since ownership and the laser works perfectly. I’m curious why new players suggested are failing with faulty lasers when my 23 year old player works perfectly?