Looking for speaker advice-$10-20k

I'm upgrading speakers and am soliciting opinions. 16x27 ft room, Anthem STR Integrated. Mostly Jazz, accoustic, country, classic rock. No electronic. Looking at Sonus Fabre Nova III or V, Paradigm Persona 5F, Magico A3, Dynaudio 660i, Focal Kanta 3 or Sopra 2 or Totem Wind. I've heard the Totems, will hear others this weekend, but would appreciate informed opinions. I need the support of a good dealer, so used not really an option. That also kind of limits brand choice-not comfortable ordering online and trusting my (nonexistent) skills when things go wrong.

Thanks!
kerrybh
@kerrybh where are you located...where can you demo? 

Love the Soundlab idea. Your description does sound like electrostatics may be a good option. Have you listened to any?

Anyone heard that Anthem amp drive electostatics? Cheers,
Spencer
I'm in central Kentucky. Had a chance to listen to Magico A3, Sonus Faber Nova 3 and Serafino and Paradigm Persona 5. Loved them all, probably eliminated Magico only because they didn't seem great off-axis-pretty finicky. Also could get a great deal on BW 802D.
Thinking about amplification and looking at Mc MA8900 and Michi separates.
Greatly appreciate the advice.
Hi Kerry,
I just checked the output of your Anthem STR. Wow, great!
You absolutely have enough power for Soundlabs. If you don’t mind the physicality and size, they are, by far, the best way to go. I believe the best ESL out there. And unless you are a bass freak you don’t really need subs. The STR is very cool. Love the look and functionality. With Soundlabs, you will have a fantastic system!
New Borresen Z Series is in your price range and now you can get them with Cryo-treated speaker drivers !  Game Changer ? 

If you like Horn speakers the Viking Acoustics Berlin R might be one of the best in the world !