Snake oil??

Well, on March 8th, at the age of 64, I suffered a mild stroke. I have felt that things were returning to normal for the last few weeks. Now I’m not so sure. I just reviewed an email that came to me from Agon about a mysterious substance involving something called 3-Dimensional Enhancer, the NPS 1260. It claims to cure literally all my audio problems for the low price of $599. Is this some leftover April Fools thing or am I having some sort of stroke relapse?   I’m hoping that MC has some form to sage advice for this conundrum. 
sawdustguy
Why the heck does this annoying product keep popping up? lol

The price is too high. It must be snake oil.

It’s supposed to be a contact enhancer. These are used when the contacts on 6.3mm adapters and other cables lose conductivity overtime. This usually happens once gold plating has been stripped. You may get sound in one channel but not the other.

This product will solve the problem: 
https://douglasconnection.com/product/furutech-nano-liquid-contact-enhancer/

It will not improve the sound. Focus on things that will - speakers, amps, headphones - machines in other words. Devices that are actually measurable.

The next thing will probably be "pixie dust" to use as room treatment. 🤑
Wishing you a full recovery!
Spend your money on room acoustics or a better chair. :)
It claims to cure literally all my audio problems for the low price of $599
Does this sound like an honest product?
The silly phrase "Snake Oil" only seems to surface as it is related to price, not performance. Must be a "price police" thing.
I actually read about the NPS 1260.

The spelling mistakes....the lies about electrons moving very slowly and something about spin??? making them faster...and break in time of up to 60 hours? Overall, it sounds like it was written by someone who dropped out of high school or never finished College.

This product is clearly made for an audiophool (not an audiophile) who knows absolutely nothing about electronics. Folks who buy magic rocks to improve sound quality would by this without thinking about it. And I am afraid that such people still exist. 😵