Bang for the buck vs. “money no object” cable recommendations

Latest system consists of Musical Fidelity A308 integrated, Arcam irDac and Revel F30 speakers. Looking for speaker cable and RCA interconnect recommendations that are best bang for the buck. Also asking for ideal “if money we’re not object” recommendations. 
jsbach1685
Take a low cost cable which appear too warm in your system, put on it 10 grams of very small Herkimer diamonds (between 20 and 30), and call it a great Hi-Fi cable now...

Cost:10 bucks

I know that my post is provocative in a thread with "cost is no object"....

But i bet you would be surprized to compare my recipe with any costly cable.... This is the goal and experiment i suggest to the OP...

Dont thank me....
I wholeheartedly concur with SilverSmith Fidelium cables being the best bang for the buck in the industry.  Nothing I ever owned changed my system so dramatically.   New products are coming down the line soon.  I can hardly wait. 
Hi Iseland.
Mostly a rant!  But I did address an explicit part of OP's question so I was on-message.

Yes, I do like the low-end part of Siltech's offerings and generally the sound of silver interconnect.

I would like to hear from any member who has splashed 55 UK big ones on a pair of wires.  If they will admit to it?