Looking for speaker advice-$10-20k

I'm upgrading speakers and am soliciting opinions. 16x27 ft room, Anthem STR Integrated. Mostly Jazz, accoustic, country, classic rock. No electronic. Looking at Sonus Fabre Nova III or V, Paradigm Persona 5F, Magico A3, Dynaudio 660i, Focal Kanta 3 or Sopra 2 or Totem Wind. I've heard the Totems, will hear others this weekend, but would appreciate informed opinions. I need the support of a good dealer, so used not really an option. That also kind of limits brand choice-not comfortable ordering online and trusting my (nonexistent) skills when things go wrong.

Thanks!
kerrybh
If you can and given what you’re looking for, take a listen to the Joseph Audio Perspective 2 — excellent blend of detail and musicality with outstanding imaging and soundstage capabilities.  Also nice looking and not too big.  Sonus Faber and ProAc also very good choices.  Best of luck. 
After 50 years at this hobby, I accidentally found my best
speakers ever.  My room is 17 by 24 feet.

Revel Ultima2 Salon 2.
They do it all. Fantastic bass from the 3 eight inch woofers per side.
Highs are detailed, but never bright. Cymbals sound fantastic. Great 
driver (6) integration. Great soundstage and imaging. 
I'm Done. 
Lots of great suggestions here. You may also wish to consider Harbeth M40.3, and various larger Spendors (S-100, S-200, D9, D7) and corresponding Graham models.   
Lots of good suggestions already. I would also consider wilson sabrinas/sabrina x in that price range. very happy with mine, enjoy the quest!
Where are you Miller?   Taking Easter off?

Hope you're OK, we'd miss you here and all the Tekton plugs.