Stereophile's 2021 products of the year

And wow! Schiit Audio 20w Class-A Aegir stereo poweramp made it into the A rating. 
https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/stereophile-s-2012-products-of-the-year
Cheers George
128x128georgehifi
Stereophile is a much better read than this thread.
That's why people pay (not much) money for Stereophile.

But their recommended products is a bore and a waste of their  valuable editorial space.  They only include current gear and say nothing of the SQ relationship between say a Class A amp 10 years ago and one in this year's mag.  An objective discussion of that relationship would benefit us all.
I concur. My fully regulated JLH69 still sounds absolutely wonderful 51 years post design. I would loved to have had a good example of this classic compared with the aegir on SQ grounds so I could use it as a yardstick. If the aegir were to prove significantly better, I would obviously be very interested.

Comparing it with other amplifiers I know would give me similar insight.
Why buy anything when there is so much out there that is just as good if not better at 1/3 the price? Seems that's how most reviews in these publications go - "this is so great I bought it myself"; I'd like to see these people's listening rooms, because they sure buy a lot of stuff for themselves...
Get some horns, let ya hair down and rock the house. You‘ve got to have one pair, even if not for anything else but to punish your neighbours.