Is this an right time to buy hifi?

Hi!
it seems that all audio manufacturers have supply issues and delivery dates take up to 6 months ( Decware- Salk, etc). I wonder if they are forced  to cut corners and compromise the quality of components and performance. 
Dan
davidantonio
chorus if you are in Gig Harbor you should come by in a couple weeks hear for yourself what it's all about.
millercarbon,
  Satoshi Nakamoto is by all accounts a fictitious character or possibly more accurately an amalgam of several individuals.  I'm not sure what you point actually is.  Be that as it may I'll see ya and raise ya one:
https://ethereum.org/en/whitepaper/

As an aside, bitcoin has a ceiling of 21 million coins which means the algorithms for miners will become increasingly more difficult.  There are
about 18 million bitcoins "in circulation".  Several million have been lost, as in unrecoverable: crashed hard drives, lost crypto wallets etc.

It is my fervent hope that you jumped on that bandwagon shortly after your reading of the bitcoin pdf. If so, I would certainly subscribe to the fact that you are a 1%er.   And then it adds a ton of credence to your purchase of Tekton and subsequent joy.  Mainly due to the fact that you would be able to purchase any speaker system on the planet.

Regards,
barts     
Would it be a stretch to assume that most people don't come to Audiogon for an economic or financial planning lesson? Unless my wife pledges a 7 or 8 figure sum to charity, scholarship funds, homeless charities, early childhood education or voting rights defense funds that the last place I will go for financial counsel would be here. 

No offense to anyone but its already a stretch for me to give the benefit of the doubt to other anonymous souls when discussing audio. I see some of the system photos and I scratch my head and feel bad for them, wondering why only 1 seat in the middle of a room in an attic or a basement with a HO gauge model railroad maze of cables and trestles and tweaky foam scotch tape to every square inch of the wall surfaces. It all seems so lonely. Audio has to live with us and not the other way around.

Anyway....back to the topic: Its a great time to buy audio and enjoy music. Reputable manufacturers will not cut corners.
ghasley,  You are correct and I apologize if I offended anyone.  

Regards,
barts