Is this an right time to buy hifi?

Hi!
it seems that all audio manufacturers have supply issues and delivery dates take up to 6 months ( Decware- Salk, etc). I wonder if they are forced  to cut corners and compromise the quality of components and performance. 
Dan
davidantonio
MC,
you barely touched the topic at hand. OP is about reliability and quality during the pandemic.
Dan

You dropped the "L" from plandemic.  

I have a suit to be pressed. A beard to be trimmed. Gig Harbor HiFi
to visit. A wedding to attend Saturday. As the FOB most of my HiFi$
went to service providers over the last 9 months.

I did buy one build to order DAC. It was shipped as promised
a week after I paid for it.

Then there was the Innuos piece my dealer had in stock.
Normally 2 weeks out from Portugal. 

The Pass Labs piece I bought from TMR was shipped as promised.
They even paid me for the Oppo I sold them prior to my shipping it.

All in all I say the world of audio still functions well.
Though I do tire of Millies using Covid as a cover for crappy CS.

Paying for airfare today to the July Pacific NW AudioFest end July
while tickets are still cheap!!!

See you there??
As for bitcoin, I read this when it first came out. Yeah. And understood it. Yeah. Mull that one over for a while, see what you come up with. 
http://satoshinakamoto.me/bitcoin.pdf
chorus if you are in Gig Harbor you should come by in a couple weeks hear for yourself what it's all about.
millercarbon,
  Satoshi Nakamoto is by all accounts a fictitious character or possibly more accurately an amalgam of several individuals.  I'm not sure what you point actually is.  Be that as it may I'll see ya and raise ya one:
https://ethereum.org/en/whitepaper/

As an aside, bitcoin has a ceiling of 21 million coins which means the algorithms for miners will become increasingly more difficult.  There are
about 18 million bitcoins "in circulation".  Several million have been lost, as in unrecoverable: crashed hard drives, lost crypto wallets etc.

It is my fervent hope that you jumped on that bandwagon shortly after your reading of the bitcoin pdf. If so, I would certainly subscribe to the fact that you are a 1%er.   And then it adds a ton of credence to your purchase of Tekton and subsequent joy.  Mainly due to the fact that you would be able to purchase any speaker system on the planet.

Regards,
barts