Cables ... no longer opinion

PS Audio has already did the research. The answers are available forevermore.
The testing is sound, and not flawed. Their test results find exactly the same results my cable manufacturer found and preached. Josh from Downsize Audio Cables also found two strips of foils, stacked on top of each other and secured together made the best sounding speaker cables. I've tried all kinds of hyper expensive cables to dethrone the Downsize Audio foils ... NOTHING comes close at any price.
      Downsize used a genuine teflon backed adhesive tape, double sided too, and custom rolled, extra thin foil of 6N purity. BUT he told me a person can get 90% of the same sound quality, using off the shelf inductor foils and standard thin packing tape. Try it and save tens of thousands of dollars.
https://www.psaudio.com/copper/article/the-sound-of-speaker-cables-an-analysis/
flaxxer
Foils have been used by others as well such as goertz and audio magic and mapleshade and i agree they can sound amazing in the right system but i have also noticed that in some systems they can sound off putting they only seem to function with the best gear around them.
...welcome, my friends, to the debate that never ends.....
...we're so glad you subscribed, step inside, step in( and take a )side....

"Cable Wars, take 2,041...*clack* "sound of popcorn*
Nope. The science is solid as it gets. No opinions necessary either way. Just the science. Goertz is NOT foil. It is very thick conductors in loose sleeves. Not a good example. Goertz is what has caused a lot of system mis matches. 
@speakermaster, I agree. Goertz was not good in my systems. But Goertz is not foil either. I somewhat agree about foils working best with really good systems. But it’s not because they are difficult. They are so neutral they tell on upstream issues. And people mistakenly believe it is a bad match, or bad sounding cable. It will NOT hide any flaws or shortcomings.