Looking for my "last" CD transport

Hello everyone,

as I am unhappy with my CD transport which is connected to my Linnenberg Satie DAC, I am looking for my "final" CD transport to replace it.

There is a limited market for new ones but I am also interested to get a vintage one if it makes sense.

Any ideas, suggestions?
Thanks for your help,
BR
Peter
nepfotos
If budget is limited: AUDIOLAB CDT 6000 or the nearly identical LEAK CDT.  I purchased the AUDIOLAB  a few weeks ago, to replace a faulty CAMBRIDGE CXC; the SQ of the AUDIOLAB is so much better. Bass is more punchy and more extended.  The LEAK has the same slot laser (made by JVC) as the AUDIOLAB. Both brands are owned by IAG. The LEAK has also an USB input, but unfortunately no FLAC nor DSD.
I concur with the recommendations for Audiolab 6000CDT.  I got mine on sale for less than $500; normally costs $550.  I’m satisfied.  
I'll 2nd (or 3rd) the Audiolab 6000cdt. Had one for 1 year now, sounds fantastic. The remote is a little slow sometimes but not a real deal breaker.
I know this will sound crazy to some, but I recently purchased the Brennan B2. I have ripped all of my cd's and this thing is amazing! I have it connected via optical to a Schiit Bifrost 2 as my DAC and not only do I have access to all of my cd's (well over 300), they sound AMAZING (the Brennan rips to WAV then converts to FLAC)! The Brennan was truly life changing for me (LOL). I can now listen to any song on any cd with the tap of a finger through the Brennan app on my iPhone..It's friggin beautiful man:)

Buy a Marantz hd cd1. It is a great cd player/transport. No need to spend more. It also has a very good headphone amp built in. You will have to settle for used as it is discontinued. It is also compact and looks terrific, built in Japan.