Equalizing Bi-Amp outputs

I need help configuring a inline "equalizer" Evidently, the RCA out of the DAC is 4 db and the XLR is 14 db. I'm bi-amping my speakers that are Bi-wired, so my tweeter and mid range use a separate crossover from the woofers. The input sensitivity is the same for both amps. Obviously, the volume from the woofers is much louder than the volume from the tweeter/midrange  because of the mismatched outputs from the DAC. I've investigated putting an attenuator or a potentiometer in line from the DAC, but Von Schweikert recommends a simple device inline from the "source=> xlr cable=>equalizer => amp". I have the specs from both amps, DAC and speakers.

Does anybody have a the formula or knows what parts I will need to build this thing so the input voltage to both amps will be the same?

Ag insider logo xs@2xjeffex00
A crossover (with volume control) can handle that task. I use a DBX crossover in my main system. 
Just use a passive preamp, they make very simple units. I bought two a couple of years back. Mine also had RCA or XLR in or out.. I think they were 49.00 or 79.00 good copper traces inside, the IC was thick and the solder joints were good.. The volume pot.. never any static. I used them for a bass volume control, just like you..

https://www.ebay.com/itm/HiFi-Passive-Preamp-Stereo-Audio-Preamplifier-with-Volume-Control-for-Power...

I got the volume correct but I needed a better crossover, I went with a 2496 Behringer and bypassed the internal XO. That added active DSP. Best move I ever made on that system.

I quit using the monitors onboard bass section and went with an active XO and full blown DSP for the bass. I use separate MB columns and a servo sub system..

I quit making waves in the neighbors pool too. I’ve got it down to just a ripple.. :-)

Regards
Why not just use a Y splitter on the RCA output of the DAC and feed both amps at once??