Blown tube issue

So one of my Tung Sol EL34s blew last weekend after 6 months and I’m not running them constantly. Manley is replacing for me.

My question is : is it ok to pop in a random EL34 in the interim and how does that affect sound ? Same brand better ? These tubes I bought from Manley are all bias numbered . Not sure if there is an exact slot order to the numeration . 
Another thing that concerns me is I bought the snappers used from some Agon user who replaced/upgraded the caps . I’ve been told depending on his work this could be the reason I’ve already blown 2 power tubes in 1.5 years ? Anything I can be aware of appreciated !

my setup :
manley snappers
Manley jumbo shrimp pre
VPI super prime scout
allnic h1202 phonostage

128x128tommypenngotti
jasonbourne52
Manley and other tube amp companies should always provide information for proper bias adjustment.
They do.
Tube amps do need this done when output tubes are changed.
A cathode-biased tube amplifier may also require periodic re-biasing as the output tubes age.
What everyone else said. Also, if you bought the amps used with used tubes installed, it may not be unusual at all to have lost two tubes over a period of 1.5 years. The fact that you do not use the amps so much is neither here nor there. Tubes are most stressed during turn on and warm up.. Just like an electric lightbulb, they are most apt to blow at start up. Especially if you have never checked and adjusted bias during your period of ownership. As tubes age, the bias must be periodically adjusted. However, the tendency during the aging process is to lose transconductance, which means that as the bias stays the same the current through the tube will go down. That per se would not stress the tube; it would cause the sound to grow dull and lifeless.
What lewm said. Tubes are just plain unpredictable. New or used, biased or not, they can just blow, or last forever, and I have seen it all. I've had three brand new Preferred Series tubes from thetubestore.com blow within weeks, and I've had the most inexpensive JJ tubes run so many years they very gradually became dull just like lewm said. Only the change was so gradual over so long I didn't even notice until the new tubes went in and then WOW! (Sorry for the hyperbole, wow!) 
Yes...I know how to set bias and have done it periodically like Manley suggests ...I just completely re-tubed in October 2020 so one blew from previous owner set (expected) and one blew from the new set (unexpected) 
To blow a tube in six months is unexpected, and unfortunate, but unfortunately not unusual.