moving from house to an apartment.. goodbye 802D's

My beloved B&W 802D's with their down firing bass ports would probably drive the neighbors crazy.
I am considering moving to a pair of Revel Performa 126Be bookshelf speakers and using a Velodyne DD-15 raised off the floor.  Anybody have any experience with both the 802D's and the Revel Performa 126Be speakers?
lovepianos
Invite the new neighbors to a movie night? (Make absolutely sure the beloved speakers are playing at a 'reserved' level, attached to the vid?)

...well, at least the ones' closest to your new digs? ;)

Survey their musical tastes?

Outright bribery? *L*
Yeah, good advice here ... if you love them that much, I'd figure out a way to keep them.

Darko, gave overall good review of Revel but said a little light on bass so you'd probably need a sub ... then you'd be managing the same issue!

https://darko.audio/2019/07/the-exquisite-revel-m126be-standmount-loudspeaker/
Loud hours are between 8 am - 9 pm residential usually.

Your paying most likely an exuberant amount to live there, , live life, don’t succumb to the new world pc stuff.
@lovepianos, I’ve not heard them, but yours look like really nice speakers.  That would be hard for me to give up if I love them as you obviously do.  I hope you can work it out so you don’t have to make that sacrifice.  Good luck.