How does my MF A308 compare to modern integrated amps in the $3000-$6000 range?

Are more recent amps in the $3000-$6000 range superior enough to warrant an upgrade?
128x128m669326
reminded of op having atc’s only thing i would add is that mf’s are voiced a touch lively - crisp and clear sonically

atc’s need all the power and control of a strong ss amp for sure, but they are also ruthlessly revealing of what is being fed to them

so unless op likes a somewhat sharp, ’crystal clear’ presentation of the music, a sweet sounding dac may well be a smart upgrade... one that has a more full bodied, organic presentation like an ayre codex, mhdt, audio mirror or neko audio etc etc
Thanks for the DAC recommendations. That’s a real frontier realm for me.
I do generally like clear, sharp, revealing, detailed sound. I’m not sure why. It could be because I haven’t had the opportunity to hear the alternatives much. All the really good systems I have heard have been detailed.
Basically, my system is clearly way beyond good enough for the purposes of listening to music. My posts here are mostly musings and expressions of curiosity simply because I find that fun.
I also have a MF 308 integrated and have always been happy with it. Some years after it was discontinued, I had a conversation with MF manufacturer's rep for the US and he told me that many considered the 308 integrated one of the best sounding amps MF had produced to that date. Also, he used one for his personal system and had compared it with other amps, but had no desire to replace it. As long as it is working properly, it's a keeper.

I have an older Tri-Vista integrated. Different animal than your 308 but I'm sure similar in some ways. Mine really benefited from a silver conductor power cord. Injected some real verve and jumped everything up a notch.