For all you Vinyl lovers!

128x128yogiboy
I agree with keegiam - for audiophiles, that may very well be true, but I'd say that most vinyl collectors are not audiophiles and are not hearing that vinyl anywhere near its best, so if they're doing it for the sound, it's possibly because it sounds better than earbuds on an iPhone. Nothing wrong with collecting them as artifacts, either - they're nice to hold in the hand and to read info on the back and/or inside sleeve. Looking forward to my phono stage and preamp showing up in 2 weeks!
Actually, I can't recall any non-audiophile friend who will argue against the statement that vinyl is better than digital. And all of them would love to buy vinyl, the only problem is that vinyl cost money (but their digital streaming is free or cost nearly nothing). And everyone would love to have a wall of LPs in their room and a nice sound system, but they can't afford it! Talking about people under 30.  
Nice video. It's good to see something like that on prime time television for the general public to watch and hear.
@cleeds, go ahead and buy his turntable cleeds. Knock yourself out. It is impossible to audition every piece and combination of equipment. So, you have to lean on experience and design evaluation. The only thing I can say positively about him is that he likes Schroder arms. He also overcharges for them. I wound up getting my CB from a Dohmann dealer in Michigan. If, in the future I can afford a Dohmann Helix I have a useful relationship. OMA carries nothing else that I care for. 
My new Schick”12 inch tonearm was cheaper from OMA than from the manufacturer. At that time € to $ exchange rate was high. From OMA I bought the arm immediately, from the manufactuter it was pre-order and 2-3 month waiting time (crazy). So my experience with OMA is posivite (it was great price and fast delivery).