Do you have a "Music" Friend?

I don't mean a friend who you B.S. about audio equipment with, but someone that will sit down and do some 'serious' listening with you. You and they pick an artist or specific album or two (varied genres even), and just sit and listen. Basically someone who knows when to just shut up and just listen to the music? I've had a few friends like that in the past, but not one of my current friends know how to just sit and listen for even 20 minutes. It's always background music or just one favorite  song they like. My wife for instance lasts about 1 song before bringing up something she saw at HomeGoods. Is this a lost concept or am I just not hanging out with the right people? 

128x128deadhead1000
Orpheus10, thank you. I enjoyed them all, especially the first and the third.
You are an empathic man.
Happy Nowruz !
deadhead1000
I saw the Grateful Dead several times during my college years. I loved it when, during a number like Truckin', they'd suddenly put aside all semblance of keeping tempo and go psychedelic. I was in seventh heaven. I still do formless, Jerry Garcia style psychedelic licks on my acoustic guitar.
@edcyn
Acoustic Jerry is even better then electric. Have you heard the Pizza tapes? Me, I’m still working on Ripple! Good for you. 
+1 Pizza Tapes

One for deadheads, jazz fans and anyone interested in an unexpected brilliant interpretation check out: David Grisman & Jerry Garcia - So What
https://www.google.com/search?q=jerry+garcia+so+what&sxsrf=ALeKk02h6xD5P5hVrmoYtdEiaFvFsBwMtw%3A...
Cheers,
Spencer