What do you have on order RIGHT NOW.

I'm checking the tracking app a few times a day for where my MHDT Orchid DAC is up to between Taiwan and Australia.   And I have super tweeter diaphragms on the way for my IMF RSPM Mark IV's.
What have you got coming. From where to where. Share the excitement or heartache. 
mid-fi-crisis
If I told you what I have on order,  no one would believe it. Let's just say: wire.
I also have some wire coming that I will use to make IC cables I am curious to try.
I will be getting NOS Western Electric 22 awg solid core, tinned, soft annealed, copper wire in cotton, that already comes twisted and surrounded by a copper braid shield.  Should make interconnect construction simple.  I will twist a 22 awg or larger wire around the assembly for ground, connect the shield at the source end only, cover the whole thing with my favorite techflex, and terminate with some new Vampire XLR connectors I have here.   I used to use only Furutech 601/602 connectors but since those are pricy I now mostly use Vampire’s premium XLR Connectors for about $20 each.  I have enough 601/602s left here that I can always switch over to those if I find the ideal sounding cables. 
4 Stillpoints ultra mini's for my BC Dac coming next week, and just received a pair of Merrill Audio Thor monoblocs.  So far, very good. Waiting for my 8 core headphone cables to be fixed -- 2-3 weeks out.