Ready, set, comment! Speaker cables don’t make a difference?

Audioholics will be doing another video on this at 4pm (I assume Eastern), today. Rather than comment on it after the fact, some here might want to jump into the live comments thread? Anyway, in case that’s you, here’s the link:https://youtu.be/kR12Ttuxobs

Old chestnuts never die, they just return in the Eternal Cycle of Re-roasting....
128x128hilde45
Post removed 
There are cables so good they will transform a system. Night and day. Whether or not you will notice is up to you. If you think as I do that listening is a skill, then this means you can get better and learn to appreciate what I'm talking about and this news is major encouragement. Or if you think listening is an innate ability, then you are as good as you ever will be, and so being unable to hear a difference can save yourself a lot of money. Again, major encouragement.

The only downside I can see is if you think it important to get others to admit they hear only what little you are able to discern.  That my friend will never happen and so you are right to be discouraged after all.
I'm new to high end HiFi and i've heard both sides of the argument.  Even heard of an experiment where someone tested both a coat hanger and bare copper wire and blind listeners couldn't tell the difference.  I'm planning my own test soon.  The key I think is in having someone swap the cables back and forth without telling you what you're listening to.  If you consistently hear a difference and it points everytime to high end cables then there's your proof.  Otherwise nothing else matters in my book.  
The only thing I did was buy two speaker cables the exact same length. I got Belden heavier gauge stranded wires in  their gray plastic covering. I have no  desire to spend another cent on them. Threaded them thru the post holes on back on my beloved KEF LS50s and I am done with it. Regards.
For some inexplicable reason, all cable haters flock the cable specific forums en masse. Why? Logical people typically would not visit subject areas that do not interest them. What is going on mongolos?