How loud are you typically listening?

Typically 75 to 80dB.  Really loud is 90dB and I'm never over, and I mean never, 95dB.  I'm using a professional SPL meter, C weighted, slow response.  Just curious.
128x128onhwy61
I suggest turning the volume down not up. Set the volume listen carefully then turn it down a notch and see if it still sounds good. Use the least volume that is musically satisfying. Your ears will thank you. 
If you’re using a headphone amplifier + headphones  or an amp with speakers, there will be some variations in loudness between songs from different Artists.

Ideally, 60 db to 70 db is safe for several hours of listening. If you get listening fatigue and/or a headache in the first 5-10 minutes, you’re doing something wrong.

The only time you should listen a bit louder is when you are mixing/mastering something. Even then, for a short time - to ensure you can detect errors in the sound and fix them.
I listen at a very satisfyingly loud level most of the time. Sometimes a little to the low side of that. With the way the system is now I find when it is cranked up real loud instead of sounding real loud it sounds thrilling exhilarating loud. I mean like tingles your berries loud. Like the first time you go to a rock concert and it is not just loud but dynamically crystal clear Supertramp loud. Like that.

I have the Radio Shack SPL meter, the old school analog one you can set to read fast or slow average, and different weightings. Had it since like the 1990's. I got it out just now to check and sure enough I was right- satisfying, exhilarating, Supertramp- none of those are on there. Stupid meter.
I like listening at low levels most of the time. I reach realistic levels but to be honest i never bothered to measure it with my android.

G