How loud are you typically listening?

Typically 75 to 80dB.  Really loud is 90dB and I'm never over, and I mean never, 95dB.  I'm using a professional SPL meter, C weighted, slow response.  Just curious.
128x128onhwy61
I’m in that same 75 to 80dB range, testing with dB meter on my iPhone.

I've noticed that as I've grown older, I don't appreciate loud music any longer. 
Loud enough for the wife to have to raise her voice and yell “turn it dowwwwwwn!””

“ If it’s too loud , your too old”
Right now and usually, I listen at an average of 60dB.  Louder if no one is home, 60dB works for most of the acoustic works I listen too.
80db C weighted is pretty loud for me, I have the headroom to play much louder, depending on the recording, but rarely do so; in fact, much of my listening is done at even lower levels. But it takes some gain to energize the room, which is large. I worked pretty hard to get the "noise floor" low so that there is very little ambient noise from the system or room itself. Ambient noise of room averages a little over 30db- I could get it quieter by blocking the windows with heavier sound proofing material but don't usually bother with that.