A solid tube photo stage around 1500

Edit: Phono stage (voice to text is biased against analog)

First of all, I know this question has probably been addressed many times on this forum, and I’ve looked and sorted for relevance and date and still really can’t find anything. However, if you know of one posted in the past few years that can answer my question, please put a link and that’ll be the end of that.

I have an LFD LE phono stage right now that is superb, as all LFD components are. However, I have a beautiful line magnetic 518 integrated that is just opulent. And thus, I’m looking for a tube phono stage to feed it. I was thinking of an Allnic 1201, but was too slow on the trigger. Ultimately, my goal is a Herron phono stage, and Keith Herron literally lives right up the road for me. But I don’t have the funds for the Herron at the moment.

So what’s a good tube powered phono stage for around $1,500 to $2,000 that could better the LFD and be a good fit for the line magnetic?

Can I stay local and go with deckware? Maybe Canary? My speakers are spatial M3 Turbo s’s, and my vinyl rig is a VPI HW19 Mark 4 with a Hana ML.
128x128simao
@millercarbon the ZP3 has always been of interest to me but I do not like that the RCA plugs are right next to a robust power supply. There might be a shielding system going on inside of your ZP3, have you ever pulled the top off?

OP: Ron Sutherland lives 10 blocks from my house, I would try one of his higher end stages if I could. If you can not find what you need there is a possibility of sending your current stage to Noble Electronics in Iowa or having them build a Tubes 4 HiFi kit.
Don Sachs, Hagerman, and Decware are OEM options of interest to me in that price range, if you do come across something else please post about it.

Post removed 
@geof3. Yes, before I got the line magnetic, I was looking at a deck where it's in. But then Steve told me about the 6th month wait. And of course, the review and Stereophile is going to add to that. That's the first public review I've ever seen of Decware, and I wonder what brought it on?

@dweller should I go for the audible illusions and just upgrade the capacitors?
@noromance thanks man. I believe that's the one that sold here on audio gone a few days ago. Just hasn't been updated on the audiomart site yet