Compact amplifier/CD player w/o speakers

Hi,

I am looking for a compact amplifier/CD player combination without speakers, nothing fancy, it is for background music in a large laundry room. I already have a pair of Vienna Acoustic Haydn speakers.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated,
Cheers,

f456gt
I could be wrong but other than discount store equipment not many companies are making receivers/integrated amps with CD players anymore. The good news is you can buy the discount store combo and throw the speakers it came with in the trash and connect your loudspeakers and it will play rather nicely.

EDIT: Not sure if cheap rigs will like the low impedance low of your speaker but you can take a chance on it. 
You could check out the Naim Uniti Star.  It is an all-in-one with a CD player.  Not inexpensive at $4990 but a superb unit and will match wonderfully with those Vienna Acoustics speakers.  I literally placed an order for one this morning for a customer.  

AVM has a CS2.3 and CS5.3 on the way but they won't be available till this summer.  They will be a bit more powerful and will match extremely well with Vienna Acoustics.  The CS6.3 and CS8.3 are available now but they are $12,500 and $16K respectively.  Incredible units and AVM and Vienna Acoustics are handled by the same distributor.  

If interested in Naim or AVM PM me.  I will be happy to help you with either.