Audio Companies with Integrity??

Interaction with Audiophile companies and AudiogoN members have been (for most part) positive through the years. There have been a few, however, that have gone 'above and beyond' to ensure that the customer was satisfied. To that end, I would like to give a 'shout out' to Audioquest that recently made a situation right when they really didn't have to. I won't go into the details, but suffice to say, that when the need arises I will not hesitate to buy from them again and will recommend their products and service to anyone who values my opinion.

For discussion purposes, would anyone care to raise a glass to a company that in your opinion deserves some love.
brauser
I have two; Klaus Bunge at Odyssey Audio shipped out a new amp without hesitation when the first one arrived destroyed by UPS. I was prepared to file a complaint and let that drag out but Klaus argued that would be a lot of trouble and just shipped out the replacement.
You must’ve caught him on a good day. Count yourself very lucky.
I forgot to mentioned Ron Sutherland, very very humble and accommodating Audio guy.
Wilson Audio - Trent was quite patient and helpful when I called for advice on how to repair the cracked seams on my used purchase of some Sophia 1s.  He informed me that it was a glue defect during a certain production run and they would be happy to fix the problem at no cost to me other than their transit out to UT.  I got essentially new speakers and he and their whole team out there were amazing.

Hsu Research - Dr. Hsu is a very down to earth and passionate audiophile.  If his first level support team ever get stumped he is happy to jump on the phone or call you back.  I have had his subs for 20+ years and have many phone conversations and emails...not for problems, but just advice/ideas.

George Merrill - He is a local to me and builds some well reviewed turntables along with with running his shop where he sells various components.  I haven't ever made a big purchase from him but he is always there to advise and listen or offer a demo.

Audio Research - I have had many components over the past 4 years and have had several questions on a variety of topics.  Greg is always the man answering the phone and responding to emails.  He is very helpful and follows up quickly.  I have even spoken to Warren Gehl one time when I had an unusual issue with a preamp.  

Rega/The Sound Organization - I hate that I don't recall his name, but there is a quite nice Scottish chap over in TX that is very knowledgeable and will be very straightforward with you to advise you honestly.  
Eric Alexander-Tekton   In spite of rapid growth and being busier than ever, Eric still was able to make himself available to me when I recently purchased my second pair of speakers from him.  I do not know of anyone in the industry who offers so much for so little to his customers.