Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
Dave_b,  My man there isn`t a  box speaker on earth 12k. or under that reproduces music realistically as though your siting in the Lincoln center in Washington, DC or as you put it at the Village Vanguard.  Just think if you were in a concert hall would the music sound like it was coming from a box?  For heaven sakes no,  I`ve paid 250.00 of my hard earn dollars to hear a great musical it best not sound like its coming from a box.  The acoustics at the Vanguard isn`t that good a live recording the box speaker sound worst.   Once you`ve listen to the magneplanar`s (aka) maggies set up properly you would never ever want to listen to a box speaker again Corwalls, Klips, Wilson Audio Alexia 25k, Martin Logan`s, Gauder Berlina Akustic RC 9`s 75K.  know matter  the cost.  The best box speaker I have ever heard was the Tannoy Golden Seal`s I wouldn`t give up $2.00. for the Golden Seal`s or any other box speaker. For 6-7k you can pick a pair of maggies the 20.1`s  that will just blow you away given you have the room and the right amplification. I`m absolutely blown away with my Maggie 3.6`s (2) Velodyne 12inch. subs the Pass XP30 Preamp and the Pass butt kicking XP 350 Power amp.  If your hearts desire is to be at  the Village Vanguard mentally but actually at home weighing  in on your easy spot listening to your favorite artist follow the advise I promise you you won`t regret it.  I am so in love with magnepans I plan to build an addition on to my home a  35X35X12 room and purchase a Pair of 20.7`s; now if the LORD really really bless me I see the 30.7`s 30k  I`m speaking it into existence as though it is so Hebrews 11:1-10  Stay blessed.
I’ve finally ended up with my forever speakers after many years of swapping. I still use a pair of sub-woofers with them though, just to get that solid foundation, Shahinian Obelisk II. I’m now very happy.
Hi
My suggestion would be Quad ESL2812 with a pair of REL 212/sx and Then match the rest of your setup to your taste.
I love the Ardens with a Luxman A class. I have never had a setup where I feel like I a missing nothing .....  I am in scotland though so got them for £5k - if USA you might get more for your   buck from Klipsch Cornwall IV and by all accounts a similar great performance ....