Looking for my Final Pair!!

Been through the high end maelstrom for over 30 years and although I have enjoyed the ride, I desperately want to find speakers that exude dynamics, tone and presence.  I want to be transported to the Village Vanguard where The John Coltrane Quartet are performing any night I desire.  I want to feel the timbre of his sax 🎷. When I close my eyes I want to be enveloped by the atmosphere of the space and awash with the impact and emotion being expressed by the musicians.  I don’t want to hear what the engineers hear after they mix a recording...I want to be in the studio when the tracks are being laid down!  So far, Tannoy Heritage Arden have come to my attention, Klipsch Cornwall IV’s, JBL S4700’s or perhaps Spatial Audio X3’s?  Help
128x128dave_b
If you can afford a bit more $$ you could get the Yamaha NS-5000 speakers, I have heard them and for Jazz and blues music they are hard to beat in their price range.
I know what I am going to suggest will Probably get some interesting responses, but here we go.  I would seriously look at the Canadian Made Paradigm Persona 3F or 5F or 7F. Price, $10,000 and up.  Not only a great sounding speaker, but very attractive as well.

$12.5k is a good amount, especially if you consider used as well.
I would not rush with the decision, and yes, electronics is no less important. It is tough if you cannot audition what you would like to consider. Not everyone is running to buy Spatial Audio or Klipsch or JBL speakers.
What would I choose ? Not sure, but I would definitely go with lightly used or demo and so I would be looking at approximately $20k speakers.

Most expensive pair of Magneplanars that you can afford, classic Klipsch corner horns, stacked Wharfedale Linton Heritage (that’s my system, 2X in each room at the front, 1X in each rear corner as surround sound speakers, and a Klipsch center channel speaker. Fronts are driven by DIY tube mono-blocks and rears by a second set of the DIY mini-blocks. All of the mini-blocks are driven by a set of DIY tube preamplifiers.