Anyone have the Answer?

I am trying to learn how to measure my ac lines to see if they need
conditioning or Regeneration. 

Now it seems to me a person would want to know how bad an issue
they have before tossing out $3-7k for a machine to fix it.

I have asked this question on several forums and so far no one has ventured an answer.

Or are we as consumers supposed to just accept an issue exists and buy the product?

chorus
Easiest method is buy a Power Plant try it. If it doesn't work return it.

I use one, works according to my ears and eyes(TV).
tablejockey
Easiest method is buy a Power Plant try it. If it doesn't work return it.
This is such great advice that it is hard to understand why it is not a more common practice. In this instance, PS Audio offers, "Free shipping & free 30-Day returns for all US customers, including Hawaii and Alaska," according to its website. So it seems there is zero risk, other than your time and energy.
Post removed 
I am trying to learn how to measure my ac lines to see if they need
conditioning or Regeneration.

Now it seems to me a person would want to know how bad an issue
they have before tossing out $3-7k for a machine to fix it.

I have asked this question on several forums and so far no one has ventured an answer.

Or are we as consumers supposed to just accept an issue exists and buy the product?

Right, we as consumers are supposed to consume. Duh. By definition.

Was there some other question you had? Anything related to audio? Not that I can’t help. My knowledge base is encyclopedic. But the better the question the better the answer. You asked an unserious question. That is, one inclined more to make a point than evoke information.

Okay so we get it. You made your point. You think the whole thing is bunk. Fine. So, what’s your question?