Is It Time To Sell My Vinyl Rig?

Hey All,
There once was a time when I looked forward to shopping for arcane mono classical and jazz vinyl. The anticipation of hearing a newly cleaned recording from 1957 that I didn’t realize existed until just a few hours prior. The satisfaction of owning 200 plus records. But now since I’ve upgraded my DAC and Transport, I’ve become disenchanted with vinyl. It still sounds musical but not nearly as close to a live performance as my digital setup. So I’m now I’m thinking about selling my ASR Mini Basis Exclusive MK 2 phono preamp and my modified Thorens TD 145 with AT 33 mono anniversary cartridge. I could put the money towards a surgical procedure that I’ve been putting off. Will I regret this afterwords? I don’t even know how much to ask for the equipment or whether someone would even take an interest in it. Any ideas out there?
goofyfoot
With a user name like "Goofyfoot", did you grow up snowboarding at Perfect North Slopes? I'm a Cinci guy. Lived in Hyde Park and East Walnut Hills for years. Now live in Terrace Park.
"Digital can’t replace physical object."

Hmmm, ever heard of video games?

"...dealers who purchased a warehouse of record at that time become millionaires in 15 years..."

What money is that in? If Dollars, Euros, or even British Pounds, it is not that lucrative of an enterprise. About 66 000 a year. Some 5000 a month. Barely over Tekton Moab. Not calculating that those dealers had to purchase a warehouse, too, to keep those records for all those years. Selling tons of records for that money (170 of some money a day, every day for 15 years) means you are packing and mailing all day long for full 15 years. Really, not that good of an investment.

"Digital sucks!"

Definitely! See what can be written on these devious computers.
Do not sell.
Vinyl has its place & satisfies nostalgia.
But also be aware that it will never be as convenient and as good as digital.
There is a place for both, for people who understand and appreciate the shortcomings of both.
reubent, I came across the name goofyfoot by a joke that I had made to my friend that involved Desonex. Hard to explain exactly but my friend named his band Goofyfoot and they played at the old Sudsy Malones in Corryville. I grew up in Hartwell and went to SCAP downtown. Then eventually moved to the Clifton gaslight area and now live in Northside. Send me a private post and I’ll get back to you.
Hi Goofyfoot
I have seen what your problem is and can solve it for you.  You say:

"shopping for arcane mono classical and jazz vinyl ."   and:

" Better soundstage, outstanding separation and position of instruments,"

You're listening to the vinyl in mono and the digital in stereo.
Fix that and you'll soon be back on track.
No need for expensive brain surgery or to sell your Thorens.
Indeed, you should get a better turntable.

No fee.