HELP! Large speakers fell over during shipping.

Bought a pair of Dali Euphonia MS5 speakers. They must have fallen over during shipping. They were upside down on the pallet when they got to my house. 155Lbs for each box.
My question is, what could have happened internally? Could drivers be harmed? Crossovers? I refused delivery, but now the seller wants them re-delivered so the insurance agent can look them over. I never took them out of the (destroyed) boxes, but now I’ll have a chance to, and check them out. What should I look for (even if they still sound good)?
128x1281111art
Interesting subject, About a year ago I found a decent pair of JBL L-150A's I wanted to purchase, from a business ( not an individual) I inquired about shipping these brutes roughly 600 miles away. I was told they ship all over the country & not a problem. So they are placed on a pallet, strapped down & well protected, they arrive at my home & removed from the trailer on a lift, I proceed to unpack & remove them, I inspect them with no visible damage so I'm happy, then I go and hook them up to my amp, well the first speaker is working fine (so far so good) the second speaker is hooked up, but no sound coming from the woofer. I check everything on the outside but it all checks out. So next I remove the big 12" woofer to inspect the X-over to see if everything is wired properly, well there you have it, a big heavy inductor that was glued onto the X-over some 40 yrs. ago has broken free & is resting on the bottom of the cabinet, wires pulled apart, so I guess my question to the seller should have been, not just is it possible to ship these to me, but is it going to be possible to ship them to me "damage free" live & learn.
Update:
Had the local speaker pro over. He tested drivers and all are working fine.No cracks or concerns are visible anywhere. They sound wonderful. Huge sound, fine details. Even better than I expected. (I'm upgrading from the smaller Helikon 400's).
Seller already fully refunded me. Now we wait for the insurance company.Then seller and I will re-negotiate. He's been quite a gentleman throughout the ordeal.

I must be missing something here, but IMHO I wouldn’t even think about accepting these, unless you got a crazy / ridiculous low price on them, where the risks are low. Even then the potential (longer term) that something goes amiss, it will always come back to this very situation.

What’s the harm in just getting another pair and being done with it?

All this talk about packaging, fixing, inspecting this or that, dealing with insurance seems way over the top IMO. To each their own I guess, I hope it works out nonetheless.
111art,
If everything is ok, why renegotiate with the seller? I'm sure he also went through a lot of pain worrying about the shipment.

Just be grateful he was a stand up dude and pay him.

ozzy